Kepler Track Explorer
- 期間: 45 分 (約)
- 所在地: Te Anau, Southland
Know Before You Go:
*This experience is perfect for families, those short on time and those specifically wanting to walk along the Kepler Track. For those wanting a more in-depth immersion into the remote, isolation of Fiordland National Park, we highly recommend our Pure Wilderness tour.
- Check-in 15 minutes prior to departure at our office - Located on the Te Anau lakefront
- FREE Parking on site
- Departures are weather dependent - high winds may affect availability
- No Bus ride required! - You will board the boat from the lake front straight across from our office
- Life Jacket
- Spray coat (light, water-proof knee length)
- Secure Storage
- Cold weather accessories if required - hats, gloves and a rug.
- Sunglasses (year round)
- Cameras (especially phones) are highly recommended, as there will be ample time for photos - however all electronics are carried at your own risk
- Dress for the weather - when in doubt, bring a few layers