HeliJet: Twin Lakes
From NZD $489.00
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Te Anau, Southland
The ultimate way to see Fiordland National Park - from every angle!
Know Before You GoDue to weather (mainly fog or wind) sometimes the helicopter may be unable to fly when the jet boat is still able to operate. In these cases, you will be refunded the helicopter flight portion and charged only for the jet boat tour - See our Pure Wilderness tour for pricing or more info.
- Check-in 15 minutes prior to departure at our office - Located on the Te Anau lakefront
- FREE Parking on site
- Departures are weather dependent - departure times may be altered
- Short 7 minute bus ride to the river provided by FJet
- Please wear sunscreen if at all sunny - we've got some at the office if you forget
- Weight restrictions apply - please provide passenger weights on booking form
- Life Jacket
- Spray coat (light, water-proof knee length)
- Secure Storage
- Cold weather accessories if required - hats, gloves and a rug.
- Sunglasses (year round)
- Cameras (especially phones) are highly recommended, as there will be ample time for photos - however all electronics are carried at your own risk
- Dress for the weather - when in doubt, bring a few layers