- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Te Anau, Southland
Know Before You Go
- Check-in 15 minutes prior to departure at our office - Located on the Te Anau lakefront
- FREE Parking on site
- Allow 2+ hours for the entire tour - bathrooms are available throughout
- Short 7 minute bus ride to/from the river provided by FJet
- The stroll during the beach landing is very easy for all to enjoy
- Departures are weather dependent - heavy rain will affect availability - we will not make anyone boat in the rain!
- Cancellations made 24 hours prior to (local) departure time will receive a full refund
- Life Jacket
- Spray coat (light, water-proof knee length)
- Secure Storage
- Cold weather accessories if required - hats, gloves and a rug.
- Sunglasses (year round)
- Cameras (especially phones) are highly recommended, as there will be ample time for photos - however all electronics are carried at your own risk
- Dress for the weather - when in doubt, bring a few layers
- Please wear sunscreen if at all sunny - we've got some at the office if you forget!