Beach 2 Bay
- Duration: 30 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Te Anau, Southland
**We currently have no scheduled departures for this tour. Please get in touch with our office to book**
Available Extra: A short, guided stroll on the Kepler Track can be added at additional cost. This option will be made available as an extra further along in the booking process.
Know Before You Go:
**This experience is tailored to families with wee kids and those very short on time. For those wanting a more in-depth immersion into the remote, isolation of Fiordland National Park and its impressive scenery, we highly recommend our Pure Wilderness tour.
- Check-in 15 minutes prior to departure at our office - Located on the Te Anau lakefront
- FREE Parking on site
- Departures are weather dependent - high winds may affect availability
- No Bus ride required! - You will board the boat from the lake front straight across from our office
- Life Jacket
- Spray coat (light, water-proof knee length)
- Secure Storage
- Cold weather accessories if required - hats, gloves and a rug.
- Sunglasses (year round)
- Cameras (especially phones) are highly recommended, as there will be ample time for photos - however all electronics are carried at your own risk
- Dress for the weather - when in doubt, bring a few layers