Jet n' Fly
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Te Anau, Southland
As Te Anau’s only scenic jet boat operator, we are proud to partner with Te Anau’s one and only seaplane - Wings and Water - an iconic staple of the Te Anau lakefront and locally, family owned and operated - just like Fiordland Jet.
Know Before You GoSeaplane flights require a minimum of 2 passengers to depart. Best efforts will be made to combine with other bookings whenever possible but cannot be guaranteed. Due to weather (mainly fog or wind) sometimes the seaplane may be unable to fly when the jet boat is still able to operate. In these cases, you will be refunded the flight portion and charged only for the jet boat tour - See our Pure Wilderness tour for pricing or more info.
- Check-in 15 minutes prior to departure at our office - Located on the Te Anau lakefront
- FREE Parking on site
- Allow 2.5 hours total - 2 hours for entire jet boat tour (with walk) and 30 minutes for flight portion (includes briefing and transfers)
- 15 minute scenic seaplane flight
- Weight restrictions apply - please provide passenger weights on booking form
- Departures are weather dependent - departure times may be altered
- Life Jacket
- Spray coat (light, water-proof knee length)
- Secure Storage
- Cold weather accessories if required - hats, gloves and a rug.
- Sunglasses (year round)
- Cameras (especially phones) are highly recommended, as there will be ample time for photos - however all electronics are carried at your own risk
- Dress for the weather - when in doubt, bring a few layers
- Please wear sunscreen if at all sunny - we've got some at the office if you forget
Seaplane flight can be upgraded to a private tour or a longer flight (i.e. Dusky and/or Doubtful Sound) with additional landings.