Jet n' Fly
- 天數: 2 小時 (左右)
- 位置: Te Anau, Southland
As Te Anau’s only scenic jet boat operator, we are proud to partner with Te Anau’s one and only seaplane - Wings and Water - an iconic staple of the Te Anau lakefront and locally, family owned and operated - just like Fiordland Jet.
Know Before You Go
Please provide weights of each passenger when booking.
- Check-in 15 minutes prior to departure at our office - Located on the Te Anau lakefront
- FREE Parking on site
- Departures are weather dependent - Only heavy rain will affect availability
- Short 7 minute bus ride to the river provided by FJet
- Please wear sunscreen if at all sunny - we've got some at the office if you forget!
- Life Jacket
- Spray coat (light, water-proof knee length)
- Secure Storage
- Cold weather accessories if required - hats, gloves and a rug.
- Sunglasses (year round)
- Cameras (especially phones) are highly recommended, as there will be ample time for photos - however all electronics are carried at your own risk
- Dress for the weather - when in doubt, bring a few layers
Seaplane flight can be upgraded to a private tour or a longer flight (i.e. Dusky and/or Doubtful Sound) with additional landings.